This is a list of characters from Ransom Riggs' series and companion books. Film-based characters are included here as well.
Types of Characters: Edit
- Also known as the main character (singular) in the series or in a chapter in Tales of the Peculiar. (e.g. Jacob Portman)
- Term refers to 'main characters' and not solely 'good guys'.
- Also known as the second most important character (singular) after the protagonist. (e.g. Emma Bloom)
- Term refers to 'sidekick' or 'close companion'.
Supporting characters Edit
- Also known as the characters who support the protagonists.
- Majority of characters are under this category- characters who are mentioned here and there with a backstory but not the subject of the plot. (e.g. Millard Nullings, Hugh Apiston)
Minor characters Edit
- Also known as the minority group of characters.
- Mentioned only in a few paragraphs. (e.g. Oggie, Sam)
- Also known as the villians who oppose the protagonists.
- Term refers to 'villians' in general. (e.g. Malthus, Golan, Caul)
- Refers to peculiar animals.
These are further classified under: Edit
Book characters Edit
Film characters Edit
- Characters who appear in the film.
Characters with no photographic appearances Edit
- Applies to characters who are created by Ransom Riggs in the books. (not the film)
Characters with shape-shifting abilities Edit
- Characters who can change forms.
- Applies to all ymbrynes and shape-shifting wights. (e.g. Golan)
Pages in category "Characters"
“ Enoch O'Connor is one of Miss Peregrine's peculiar children—a male syndrigast with the...
“ Jack "Caul" Bentham is one of Miss Peregrine's brothers, and the primary antagonist of the...